Win a place at The Shane Williams Rugby Academy in partnership with The Co-operative! (From Crewe Guardian)
Send us news by text, start your message CN News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Win a place at The Shane Williams Rugby Academy in partnership with The Co-operative!
Do you live in the Northwich area and are looking for something for your kids to do during the October half term school holidays?
We’ve teamed up with The Co-operative Food to promote their competition to offer your son or daughter the chance to attend the Shane Williams Rugby Academy at The Grange Junior School, Northwich from 22nd – 24th October, 2012.
Four winners will get the chance to attend the Shane Williams Rugby Academy, which develops children’s rugby skills whilst having fun at the same time.
Shane’s Academies, which take place across five locations in Wales and one in England over the school holidays, are aimed at children aged 7-16 years and will cover every aspect of rugby coaching.
The two and three day sessions have both been designed by Shane himself and will focus on rugby instruction, while also giving children an insight into the world of professional sport.
Shane Williams said: “My academy is an opportunity for children to learn through fun, creative and innovative coaching”.
There is also a healthy eating programme included as part of the Academy, with healthy kids’ Co-operative Food inspired recipe cards for busy parents to take away.
So if your son is a keen rugby fan and aged between 7 - 16, this is the perfect prize for them – a unique rugby experience at the Shane Williams Rugby Academy!
Each winner will also receive a free ‘academy’ shirt. There is also a final awards ceremony with prizes, certificates and giveaways.
Up for grabs are four places at The Grange Junior School, Northwich from 22nd – 24th October, 2012.
The Shane Williams Rugby Academy, in partnership with The Co-operative Food. are inspiring young people in communities across the UK to be healthy and active. For more information visit www.co-operative.coop/activatesport
Follow us on Twitter: @NQNW_Promotions
HOW TO WIN!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question and email us (click here) your answer, together with your child's name, address, date of birth and daytime contact telephone number (please mark Shane Williams Academy Competition in your subject line). Alternatively, you can post your entries to Shane Williams Academy Competition, Newspaper Promotions, 23a Hardshaw Street, St Helens, WA10 1RT. Closing date is August 31, 2012. Usual Newsquest rules apply click here for full list.
Question: Shane Williams is from which part of the British Isles?
The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Employees of Newsquest Northwest, their families and anyone connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
Winners will be notified by email wherever possible and Newsquest Northwest takes no responsibility for unread emails which leads to prizes being untaken. In the unlikely event that a prize event is cancelled, no further prize will be given and there will be no cash alternative. The Co-operative may wish to contact you with further information, which may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information, please mark NO DATA on your entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry excludes employees of The Co-operative Group Limited (Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES. Reg 525R. Registered in England and Wales), Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
2. No more than one entry per household.
3. Competition open to UK residents only. * Places are subject to availability.
4. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
5. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. The Co-operative accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
11. The Co-operative Group Limited has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
12. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.