A well presented three bedroom mid terraced property comprising: entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens, off road parking. Energy Rating F.
A well presented three bedroom mid terraced property comprising: entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens, off road parking.
Having a double glazed UPVC main entrance door, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 2" into bay x 9' 11" maximum ( 7.37m into bay x 3.02m maximum )
With double glazed windows to the rear garden, double glazed bay window to the front, feature gas fire, TV point, two central heating radiators, two ceiling light points, three wall light points, decorative coving.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 5' 6" ( 5.61m x 1.68m )
Having a range of wall and base units with work tops over, part tiling to walls, two double glazed windows to the side, double glazed upvc door to the rear garden, sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, appliance spaces, door to pantry.
With light and power point and space for freezer.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, central heating radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 11" plus bay ( 3.00m x 3.02m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.07m )
With loft access hatch, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, fitted cupboard.
With double glazed window to the rear, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, part tiling to walls, storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area, steps leading to lawn area with shrubs and borders.
To the front of the property there is off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.