A neatly presented three bedroom detached property located on Foxcote Close in Winyates East. In brief the property offers a driveway, hall, guest w.c., through lounge, fitted kitchen and utility area, three bedrooms, fitted bathroom, front and rear gardens and an integral garage.
A neatly presented three bedroom detached property located on Foxcote Close in Winyates East. In brief the property offers a driveway, hall, guest w.c., through lounge, fitted kitchen and utility area, three bedrooms, fitted bathroom, front and rear gardens and an integral garage. The property is located within close proximity to several children's schools, local shops and amenities. The property must be viewed to appreciate the size and condition.
With a single glazed entrance door leading in.
With laminate style flooring, a single radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail, stairs leading to the first floor landing, doors to the cloakroom and the lounge.
With a suite comprising of a low level W.C. and a fitted wash hand basin with tiling to the splash back areas, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation of the property.
Lounge With Dining Area 26' 3" max x 10' 1" max to door recess ( 8.00m max x 3.07m max to door recess )
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation of the property, two single radiators, coving to the ceiling, dado rail, a feature gas fireplace with tiled backing and hearth, wall lights and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 11' to stairs recess ( 2.39m x 3.35m to stairs recess )
With a range of fitted wall, drawer and base units with roll edge working surfaces over, tiling to the splash back areas, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with a hot and cold mixer tap over, a fitted gas oven and gas hob with an extractor hood over, a space and plumbing for a dishwasher, a single radiator, fitted spot lights to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property and a walk in pantry.
With wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to the splash back areas, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted central heating boiler, a space for a fridge/ freezer, a double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property and a single glazed obscured door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed obscured window to the side elevation of the property, an airing cupboard, access to the roof storage space via pull down loft ladders (the loft being part boarded, part insulated and with power), doors leading to the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation of the property, a range of built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 3" max ( 3.25m x 2.82m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max with step to wardrobe x 7' ( 2.95m max with step to wardrobe x 2.13m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation of the property, a single radiator and a built in wardrobe.
With a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C., a pedestal wash hand basin, a fitted bath with a shower over, tiling to the splash back areas, an extractor fan, a single radiator and a double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation of the property.
Garage 12' 2" x 8' 11" max ( 3.71m x 2.72m max )
With an up and over door, power and light, being part converted into two.
Being enclosed by fencing with side access, patio area, garden lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
PERSUANT TO THE ESTATE AGENTS ACT OF 1979 WE MUST DISCLOSE THAT AN EMPLOYEE OF SEQUENCE HAS AN INTEREST IN THE FREEHOLD OF THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.