Send us news by text, start your message CN News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Crime for Cheshire
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Northwich Police Station
- Telephone: 0845 458 6392
- Email: email@example.com
Northwich neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Jason Murray
- I have been a police officer for 12 years serving in Chester, Winsford and now Northwich. I believe that building strong ties between the police and the community is key to reducing crime and disorder. I am responsible for Barnton and Winnington
- PC Sue Parker
- I am a Police Officer for the Northwich Neighbourhood Policing Unit. I am also the beat officer for Barnton and Winnington.
- PC Neil Wharmby
- I have been a serving Police Officer for over 8 years, having spent a number of years as a reponse officer. I have been the beat officer for Northwich town centre and Witton, for nearly 2 years.
- PC Terry Boyle
- I am the beat officer for Greenbank, Castle and Hartford.
- PCSO Diana Wiggins
- Prior to joining Cheshire Constabulary as a PCSO I worked as a hairdresser and barber for 28 years. I started my role in January 2007. My priority as a PCSO is to make residents feel safe and reassured in their area. I am the local officer for Barnton.
- PCSO Andrew Taylor
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2007. I worked on a customer service desk and as a Special Constable in Crewe until my appointment as a PCSO. I am the officer for Greenbank and Castle.
- PCSO Karen Nixon
- I managed an off licence before becoming a Police Community Support Officer in March 2005. In my spare time I enjoy gardening. I am the local officer for Weaverham.
- PCSO Caroline Stevens
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2008 and cover Leftwich and Kingsmead. I previously spent three years working in retail after studying psychology at Chester University. I enjoy playing squash and badminton and travelling to new places.
- PCSO Angela Richardson
- Prior to joining the Neighbourhood Policing Unit in 2008 I was a hairdresser for 20 years. I was a Special Constable at Winsford for 10 years and I am now the beat officer for Rudheath.
- PCSO Barbara Billington
- I have been a Police Community Support Officer for 5 years, serving all my time in Northwich. Until recently I was responsible for the Greenbank and Castle beat areas, but I am now responsible for the Town centre and Witton areas.
- PCSO Nicola Smith
- After studying Equine Studies at Reaseheath College I worked at a local nursery. I joined the Northwich Neighbourhood Policing Unit in 2008 and enjoy working on issues that concern the local residents most. I am the officer for the town centre and Witton.
About this neighbourhood
Northwich is an attractive market town which stands in the middle of the Cheshire Plain. For a long time Northwich has been a centre for the Country's Salt industry. Northwich also boasts the spectacular Anderton Boat Lift which gives people the chance to experience what it was like to travel on a Victorian boat lift. Northwich is primarily residential with a population of approximately 30,000 people. The are also has very popular Bakers Frank Roberts & Sons who have been associated with the town since 1887 and continues to be based in Rudheath on the A556.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.