Send us news by text, start your message CN News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Firefighters called to shed blaze in Crewe
7:00am Sunday 1st September 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a report of a garden shed on fire in Crewe at 9.42pm on August 26.
Crews confirmed there was a fire involving two wooden sheds which had caused heat damage to two brick outbuildings and a conservatory on Frank Webb Avenue, West End.
Hard-wired smoke detectors had activated due to the amount of smoke. A home safety assessment was conducted at the property.
Two hose reels were used to extinguish the blaze. Police attended the incident
Comments are closed on this article.