Woman treated for smoke inhalation following Crewe microwave fire

Woman treated for smoke inhalation following Crewe microwave fire

Woman treated for smoke inhalation following Crewe microwave fire

First published in News

A WOMAN was given oxygen therapy by firefighters following a microwave fire in Crewe.

One fire engine from Crewe and one from Nantwich attended the blaze in Bathomley Crescent at 3.21am on Sunday, February 23.

The fire was already out when firefighters arrived. An ambulance also attended the incident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree